[midPoint] MidPoint (3.8) don't import users from Active Directory

Parttimaa Jan jan.parttimaa at myy.haaga-helia.fi
Wed Nov 7 12:03:28 CET 2018

Hi,

We have a school project about IdM and we using MidPoint 3.8. We connect Active Directory to MidPoint via AD (LDAP) -connector. We did it successfully and we can see users and group from AD on Midpoint's "Resource" section. If we trying to import user from AD to Midpoint we see green "Import object (GUI)" dialog but we can't see the user on MidPoint's Users List.

What we have to do so MidPoint will actually import users and groups from AD and just not show the dialog above?

Best Regards,

Jan Parttimaa

Jan Parttimaa

1602738,

Tietojenkäsittelyn koulutusohjelma,

Haaga-Helia ammattikorkeakoulu, Pasilan kampus