[midPoint] provisioning script in background

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 7 10:28:19 CET 2018

Hi,

No. We do not have that feature now. You could try some powershell
tricks to do this. But given my (quite negative) experience with
powershell I would not recommend that.

Of course, it is possible to implement this feature in midPoint. But it
is not on a roadmap. All I can recommend here is to implement it
yourself. Or purchase platform subscription and use that to place this
feature on roadmap.