[midPoint] get ("pass through") user-attribute from assigned service

Fabian Bosch fabian.bosch at daasi.de
Tue Nov 6 08:52:34 CET 2018

Hi

I need some help to solve the following situation:

Users are in sync with one ressource controlled by a schemaHandling
including some extension attributes.
Services are in sync with another ressource and are filled over
schemaHandling including some extension attributes.

Now I need to "pass through" a user-attribute to a service-attribute to
provide this user-attribute to the ressource behind the service.

the extension-attribute 'sstatus' is declared in the schema-extension
for UserType as well as in the schema-extension for ServiceType

_service_ schemaHandling is something like this: (extension-attribute
sstatus)

/<attribute>ri:sstatus</attribute>//
//<outbound>//
//*<source>*//extension/sstatus//*</source> *//
//<expression>//
//<script>//
//<code>//
//import ... ///ActivationStatusType//////

/if (//$user/extension/sstatus//== ///ActivationStatusType.ENABLED///)
//*<!-- HERE I need the attribute of the user the service is assigned
to-->*/

/return ...;//
// .../

How this can be acchieved?

Would it be better to set somethin within the user like "push attribute
sstatus to all assigned services" (which would lead into some confusion
when managing services that don't need an ActivationStatusType)

cheers,

Fabian

    Fabian Bosch, Solutions-Engineer

    DAASI International GmbH