[midPoint] How to cascade deletion

Sylvaire kevin TIPA sylvaire-kevin.tipa at mythalesgroup.io
Fri May 18 12:23:03 CEST 2018

Hey,

how I can cascade deletion between object?

In my case I have a org with 5 permissions roles (all have construction in resource). Permissions role have assignment to Org.

When I delete org, the role have no way to exist. So I want to create constraint between use for create cascade deletion of role when org is deleting... And if possible, remove role assignment in user that are members of this role.

So How I can do it ?

- Hook on org with filter for deletion ? (but this need a lot of java code)

- Policy rule ? with remediation ? (but I cannot find sample for it)

- Some link in resource synchronization ?

Thanks

Cordialement.

Sylvaire-Kevin TIPA
Thales Services / OIC INFRAS
Devops Infrastructure Automation

        [cid:1844e777-38d3-4953-993b-f3d04b7c7569]

THALES SERVICES SAS
44 Quai Charles de Gaulle
CS 20100
69463 Lyon Cedex 06

www.thalesgroup.com<http://www.thalesgroup.com>

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.