[midPoint] SQL Server

Luke Novak lnovak at oaisd.org
Tue May 1 15:31:53 CEST 2018

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Repository+Configuration#RepositoryConfiguration-SQLschemascripts

Do I need to modify this server.xml file like these mysql settings?  If so does someone have a generic template I can use?  Also when I have to Midpoints pointing at the same database is there any other place I need to config so that know that there are more than one Midpoint instance using that database?

Sorry for all that questions, and thank you for all the help you all provide.

Luke