[midPoint] AD Password Filter contribution

Ezequiel Alonso ealonso at identicum.com
Tue Jun 26 18:49:00 CEST 2018

Hi Guys!,

In Identicum we needed an AD Password filter for synchronizing AD password
changes against midPoint.
I tried the password agent provided in Evolveum's GitHub (
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint-password-agent-ad) but I had some
issues building the installer and I also need real time password
synchronization.
So I wrote this minimal password filter from scratch as a PoC.
With this example you can understand how AD Password Filters works and
easily synchronize passwords against midPoint.
I share it so anyone interested can contribute.

https://github.com/Identicum/midPointADPasswordAgent

Thanks in advance!

--
*Ezequiel Alonso*