[midPoint] Provisioning two steps with a delay (Hybrid Exchange)

Sylvaire kevin TIPA sylvaire-kevin.tipa at mythalesgroup.io
Wed Jun 13 22:28:40 CEST 2018

Hello,

I thinks yes, in my case we generate a certificate for each new user after her creation in AD. That means than the user need to be exist before calling powershell script which will create the certificate.

We use this script under resource balise.

-          Operation focus that the script is execute on add user

-          And order permit to do this after

<scripts>
         <script>
            <host>resource</host>
            <language>powershell</language>
            <argument>
               <c:path xsi:type="t:ItemPathType">$user/name</c:path>
               <name>identity</name>
            </argument>
            <code>powershell "D:\midpoint\create-certificate\create-certificate.ps1 $identity"</code>
            <operation>add</operation>
            <kind>account</kind>
            <order>after</order>
         </script>
      </scripts>

If I remember change log, in last version you have more option for make critical or not the result of this script .

Cordialement,

[cid:8e2f30c3-f5eb-4f4e-aefb-9d083f8a3b45]

Sylvaire-Kevin TIPA
Thales Services / OIC / DevOps Automatisation Infrastructures
THALES SERVICES SAS
44 Quai Charles de Gaulle
CS 20100
69463 Lyon Cedex 06