[midPoint] filter LDAP entries

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Mon Jun 11 16:14:34 CEST 2018

within the objectSynchronization section add a condition, will only return
people who have the attribute businessCategory equal to midpoint_test

   <synchronization>
      <objectSynchronization>
         <objectClass>ri:inetOrgPerson</objectClass>
         <enabled>true</enabled>
         <condition>
            <script>
<code>
ppl = basic.getAttributeValue(shadow, 'http://midpoint.evolveum.com/
xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3', 'businessCategory');
return (ppl == 'midpoint_test')
</code>
            </script>
         </condition>