[midPoint] Create ServiceType-Objects from CSV-Ressource

Fabian Bosch fabian.bosch at daasi.de
Tue Jun 5 09:24:41 CEST 2018

Hello

Maybe there is an easy solution to that but I am stuck with creating
Objects of kind ServiceType from a CSV-Ressource which means that I try
to not create Services and afterwards add an Inducement with
ressourceRef (manually or by using a role) but read CSV-Entrys as
ServiceObjects.
By "default" I can import Accounts with AccountObjectClass. Is there a
way to do this with something like "ServiceObjectClass" (without
modifying the CSV-Connector)? I didn't find anything about this.

regards,

Fabian