[midPoint] reloading script for a resource

Frigerio, Joshua joshua at uic.edu
Mon Jul 30 05:00:19 CEST 2018

I’m trying to figure out how to configure a resource using scriptedSql.
It uses groovy scripts like “TestScript.groovy”.

If I change that script, how do I get iMdpoint to look at the newly saved version of it?

I’ve tried all sorts of things in the resource GUI, but can’t get it to load a fresh copy of the script into memory w/out restarting all of Midpoint (which I obviously don’t want to have to do with each tweak of one of those files).

Thanks.