[midPoint] Populating outbound attribute mapping from other resources?

Stacy Brock brock at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 16 22:09:31 CEST 2018

Apologies for what is probably a trivial question, but I haven't been
able to conjure up the correct search keywords to find what I'm looking
for in the wiki.

We would like to populate an outbound attribute mapping with a value
present in a different resource (projection?). For example:

The user has an entry for an office address in LDAP with value of
"ABC123". An LDAP resource is configured and the user has a projection
for LDAP.

We would like to provision an account for this user in Google Apps with
the office address from LDAP. So the Google Apps config would have
something like this:

<expression>
     <script>
         <code>
             office_address_from_ldap
         </code>
     </script>
</expression>

How would we go about obtaining office_address_from_ldap? I use a <code>
block in the example because we'd also like to do some scripted
expressions with these sorts of values.

Can we do this without having to store the office address on the user?

Thanks,
-Stacy

--
Stacy Brock, Software Engineer, Identity and Access Management
Oregon State University | Information Services