[midPoint] Ninja import problem v3.7.2 -> v3.8

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Mon Jul 16 10:41:12 CEST 2018

Hello!

I am migrating my v3.7.2 to v3.8. Export went fine, but import gives an error, if object (user) has hashed password entries.
Lucky me, there are only 8 users having this hash, so I can delete these entries manually.

This section causes import problem:

<historyEntry>
             <value>
                <t:hashedData>
                   <t:digestMethod>
                      <t:algorithm>http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/crypto/algorithm/pbkd-3#PBKDF2WithHmacSHA512</t:algorithm>
                      <t:salt>xxxxxxx</t:salt>
                      <t:workFactor>10000</t:workFactor>
                   </t:digestMethod>
                   <t:digestValue>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</t:digestValue>
                </t:hashedData>
             </value>
</historyEntry>

This is interesring cause I don't use hashed passwords in my deployment.

Regards,
WS