[midPoint] Authorization restriction to some certain objects in Assignments window in User profile

Kate Honchar kate.honchar at evolveum.com
Tue Jul 10 23:12:18 CEST 2018

Oleksandr, hi
The authorizations you use are really about GUI part, so they control either user sees plus button to assign new assignment (and minus button to unassign) or not.
To control the list of target objects for the new assignment, please, use the authorization
< action > http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#assign </ action >

To give right for the unassigning operation, pls, use
< action > http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#unassign </ action >

Best regards.
Kate.