[midPoint] Role Explosion and Role Parameters

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Mon Jul 2 15:01:02 CEST 2018

Hi Ivan, thank you for the information but I think this is not the same
scenario here. You evaluate the assignment parameters to find a role /
group on the target system and the resource always receives an entitlement,
no matter how it was requested. On that way you prevent the role explosion
in midPoint but you have the cartesian product on the resource.

Our customer has lot of applications that use few roles but with several
parameters and we have to provide that context when providing the
entitlement.

It looks like the assignment configuration does not apply to our
requirement and we need parametric roles. The customer has a deployment
subscription not a platform one. We have to explore the sponsoring model to
this feature. Should I contact Martina for that ?

Kind regards,

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226