[midPoint] Template modification

Jan Kaspar Caspi at seznam.cz
Fri Jan 26 15:55:02 CET 2018

Hi Pavol,

thank you for reply. I found this code posted by Ivan in 2016.

http://lists.evolveum.com/pipermail/midpoint/2016-May/001884.html

I used user template and change orgType to RoleType. It worked for me.
Imported users

had assigned correct roles in midpoint. Thats the reason why I used
RoleType.

The problem I have is in case that role (AD group) is not imported to
midpoint. That it fails.

We have a lot of AD groups managed by applications and those shoudl not be
in midpoint.

so that was the reason why i add condition

 if (org != null)

With that condition i tryed to solve situation when role is not found in
Midpoint.

Jan