[midPoint] V3.7 - approverRef and ownerRef

Martin Lízner - AMI Praha a.s. martin.lizner at ami.cz
Wed Jan 10 15:21:54 CET 2018

Hi,

storing approvers in role object is obsoleted indeed. New approach is
storing this information as focus (user, role, org) assignment with special
relation. This allows new features like delegation and certification.

You dont need to use metaroles or autoassignment for role approvers. You
can do it via direct assignment from user to role with special relation set
(relation=approver). In GUI, you can e.g. set it from role detail -
Governance tab.

M.

Martin Lízner
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 737 745 571
e-mail: martin.lizner at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

[image: AMI Praha a.s.] <http://www.skyidentity.com/>

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.