[midPoint] V3.7 - approverRef and ownerRef

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Jan 9 22:23:48 CET 2018

Hi All!

In the new version 3.7 the approverRef and ownerRef are marked by
exclamation mark in the role detail GUI as if they were deprecated.
But he new tab appeared: "Governance", where I can assign approvers,
managers and owners.

I assigned an approver to a role, but I cannot find this in the role xml.
I can see this only in the user xml in "targetRef/relation=org:approver"
section.

I want to make a role template where the approver is directly assigned
to the imported roles, without using metarole.
How should I do it?

Thanks!
WS