[midPoint] AD Attributes

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Tue Jan 9 17:14:32 CET 2018

Hi Jan,

if these attributes are not returned by the AD/connector, one possible
way is to configure them as operational attribute(s) in your AD/LDAP
resource configuration. E.g. this is from one of my projects:

<icfc:configurationProperties
xmlns:gen922="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/connector/icf-1/bundle/com.evolveum.polygon.connector-ldap/com.evolveum.polygon.connector.ldap.ad.AdLdapConnector">

. . .

<gen922:operationalAttributes>extensionAttribute15</gen922:operationalAttributes>

. . .

On 09.01.2018 15:18, Jan Kaspar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to be able to edit more attributes in Active Directory.
> Attrributes are extensionAttribute1-10 for example.
>
> We are using them for other applications.
> How to do that? For now I am using ri:user and ri:group.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jan

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer