[midPoint] connector-ldap and SASL-GSSAPI

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Jan 3 12:37:37 CET 2018

Hi,

SASL-GSSAPI support is mostly a matter of Apache Directory API. That is
the LDAP API that the connector is using. I'm not entirely sure whether
the API supports SASL-GSSAPI. What I can tell for sure is that I'm not
aware of any midPoint deployment that is using that. Anyway, even if it
is supported by the directory API it was never tested with midPoint LDAP
connector. Therefore it is likely that some connector code changes will
be needed. And from my experience there is a slight chance that even
Apache Directory API changes might be needed to fully support your
use-case. We will gladly accept pull request in case you have the
capacity to make the code changes. Otherwise I can recommend to purchase
midPoint platform subscription which is designed to address such issues.