[midPoint] Password recovery

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Feb 7 12:08:15 CET 2018

Hello Jan,

have you tried to use a different security policy for those different
users? It might help (I'm not sure).

When searching for "Security Questions" in our wiki, I have found this:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Security+Policy+Configuration.
Besides other things, there are security questions defined. Have you
tried that?

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer