[midPoint] Upgrade from 3.6 to 3.7 (standalone) leaves ownerref empty on tasks, can't start midPoint

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Feb 6 10:32:09 CET 2018

Hello Ramón,

after looking at the logs I think the situation is like this:

 1. there is no object with OID 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000002
 2. however, there is some user with the name of "administrator" (before
    or after normalization, so the name could be e.g. "Administrator")

Because of (1), initial import procedure tries to import file
050-user-administrator.xml. And because of (2) the import fails.

It should be possible to fix that using various means, e.g. by manually
renaming or deleting the conflicting object in the repo, but I would
suggest using the Ninja
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Ninja> tool. (It has also a
delete option that is not shown in the wiki. Just start it and it will
print the help to sysout.)

I will try that and provide you with a sample usage; but just now I have
to go offline for a while. You can try it in the meanwhile if you want.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com