[midPoint] LDAP attributes from inducement

Brad Firestone bhotrock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:35:01 CEST 2018

Thank you Radovan!

I had already set <tolerant>false</tolerant>.  And that still wasn't
removing the attribute value.  After working with this some more, I
finally figured it out.  I had an outbound mapping for this attribute in
the Resource.  I figured out that I didn't really want that for this
attribute and that I should ONLY have the outbound mapping in the
Service.  This solved the problem.

I appreciate your help!
Brad