[midPoint] scriptedsql example

František Dvořák valtri at civ.zcu.cz
Tue Aug 14 17:49:15 CEST 2018

Hello,

Frigerio, Joshua píše v Út 14. 08. 2018 v 14:23 +0000:
> Hey, can anyone throw me a rope.  How do I get a scriptedsql resource
> read the “datetime” type as a date into Midpoint?
> I tried setting “All native” to true.  No help.
> I keep getting the same error:
>
> 	"Attribute 'birth' type 'class java.sql.Timestamp' is not
> supported.’"

As I understand, ConnId framework doesn't support date types. It needs
to be converted to Long or String inside the SQL groovy script.

But there are exciting plans in midPoint 3.9 about newer ConnId and
native date types support:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+3.9+-+PLANNED#Release3.9-PLANNED-Changeswithrespecttoversion3.8

  Frantisek