[midPoint] Backwards compatibility of employeeType deprecation

František Řezáč - AMI Praha a.s. frantisek.rezac at ami.cz
Mon Aug 13 11:27:35 CEST 2018

Hi,

there is a note about employeeType deprecation in wiki
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+3.8#Release3.8-UpgradefrommidPoint3.7and3.7.1

"Existing deprecated properties (employeeType, roleType and serviceType)
still work in the same way as they have worked in previous midPoint
versions..."

but we noticed that although employeeType is still visible for existing
identities after upgrading to 3.8, it's not present in Create new user form
so it's either a bug or wiki should mention it, because for deployments
which relies on gui for inputing new identities that's a breaking change.

(there is of course a third possibility that I don't understand something.
Please point me to a solution if that's the case)

--

František Řezáč
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 725 817 361
e-mail: frantisek.rezac at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

[image: AMI Praha a.s.]

[image: AMI Praha a.s.]
<http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.