[midPoint] Unlinking accounts when user is deleted / unassigned?

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 20:43:12 CEST 2018

Thanks for the info, Ivan.

In regards to unlinking, our mappings and correlation expressions work in a
way that, if a deactivated user would be unlinked the account, it would not
be linked again. But I understand it would be an issue for a lot of cases.
The best practice would be to delete the user in midPoint.

The main reason behind this is that I want to keep the AD login account
intact so the Exchange mailbox is not lost when a user leaves.