[midPoint] Unlinking accounts when user is deleted / unassigned?

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:57:35 CEST 2018

Hello list,

Quick question: Is it possible to not delete, but unlink accounts when a
user is deleted and/or unassigned from the account?

Right now I'm able to disable instead of delete, but the account remains
linked to the user.
I would like to either delete the user without deleting the account, or
unlink the user from the account automatically.

I have simulated this by removing the "delete" capability from the
resource, but this is not viable, as I need to be able to delete groups,
but not users.

Thanks!