[midPoint] scriptedsql example

Frigerio, Joshua joshua at uic.edu
Sat Aug 4 02:21:31 CEST 2018

>If you don't want to handle this date as a real date, just convert it to
>string using mysql cast function:

I want it to remain a date.
I figured in the SchemaScript.groovy, I’d change it to tell Midpoint it’s
a date, using this line:

account.addAttributeInfo(AttributeInfoBuilder.build("birthdate",
String.class));

But nothing I change it to matters, same error every time: "Attribute
'birthdate' type 'class java.sql.Timestamp' is not supported.”.  :-(

Or am I going about it wrong? How do I get it to see that datetime field
as a datetime field?