[midPoint] Get all properties in connector on every update(not just changed properties)

Tomáš Mráz - AMI Praha a.s. tomas.mraz at ami.cz
Fri Sep 29 16:21:10 CEST 2017

Hi,
We are facing integration Midpoint with service which need all properties
for update request(just one direction sync(out: Midpoint->service)). So We
tried set schema handling(strong etc.) to get all account properties to
connector on update(not just changed properties). Without success.
I found "optimistic locking" but there is a lot of "TODO" places in wiki.
So I please for some informations. Is that what I need?

Can I make some settings in Midpoint (schema handling?) and get in
connector all properties on every update?

I read about problem with consistency. I read "sending changes is good
way". But it looks like I simply need just all properties for update
request, nothing more and everything will be fine.

Thank You for advice.

Tomas Mraz
AMI Praha a.s.
Prague