[midPoint] Org. Approver and Approver Role

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Sep 26 17:56:02 CEST 2017

Hello Marcos,

you can always use arbitrary groovy code in your mappings, even to do
repository searches and the like. It is to be used only as the last
resort, because it can get complicated and performance-degrading.

But from your question I couldn't comprehend what exactly you are trying
to achieve. Could you provide an example?

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com