[midPoint] Org Metarole not correct in 3.6

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Tue Sep 26 17:25:39 CEST 2017

Ok thanks for confirmation and yeah, 3.2 has been running great for us for
the past few years but it's time to move up and since I am going the new
environment route I am taking my time to redo some things that should have
been done cleaner. Also since the forgerock repo's have been closed up
basically from the public I figured it was also the best time to move from
the .NET connector to AD-Ldap based.

Thanks!