[midPoint] R: Re: Reevaluate entitlement association

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Sep 8 22:44:16 CEST 2017

Hello Marco,

I assume your entitlements are created using account constructions
containing mappings. The behavior on recompute/reconcile depends on the
strength of those mappings and on the tolerance level set on target
associations (and attributes).

Generally, strength=normal (read "relative") means the mappings are put
into action on a value change. Recompute/reconcile does *not* trigger them.

If you want to be sure your mapping is employed on recompute/reconcile,
you have to mark it as strength=strong.

See
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Mapping#Mapping-MappingStrength.

Also you can enable logging and see what mappings are triggered, and,
generally, what's going on when you run recompute.

See https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Troubleshooting+Mappings.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer