[midPoint] Live Sync Error, synchronize is still UNKNOWN during cleanup

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Sep 4 09:11:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've realized that "Subresult is still UNKNOWN" error message appears
from time to time and that it is not entirely obvious what is going on.
Therefore I have added new section to our FAQ:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Frequently+Asked+Questions#FrequentlyAskedQuestions-Whatdoes%22Subresult...ofoperation...isstillUNKNOWNduringcleanup%22mean?