[midPoint] Delete LDAP associations in unassign inducement operation.

IDM proyectos_idm at corenetworks.es
Fri Oct 27 14:34:48 CEST 2017

We have defined a role association in Schema Handling of LDAP for UserTpes,
that is a group in LDAP.     When we assign an inducement role    to
organization and recompute the users, the role is given to users, and the
association on the LDAP group too, but when we unassign the same inducement
role, and recompute the users, the association in users are not deleted.

We have checked the user XML and we do not see roleMembershipRef of this
role. We have tried several configurations and we do not get to delete the
association.

The defition of the asociation in the resource xml is this :

===
Entitlement
Object to Subject
member
Value :  dn
Explicit ref. integrity: true
===
Exclusive Strong: true   Tolerant: true
Fetch Strategy : choose one
Matching Rule: StringIgnoreCase

 Is There some parameters or configuration to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot and regards

--

Segun el Articulo 5 de la L.O.P.D, le informamos que sus datos constan en
un fichero titularidad de CORE NETWORKS, S.L., cuya finalidad es la gestion