[midPoint] Scripting Hook | delete attribute values after changing organization

Marco Benucci m.benucci at nsr.it
Thu Oct 26 15:42:30 CEST 2017

Hi,

we are running midPoint 3.6 and we'd like to remove the value of a
multi-valued extion-attribute named "documentalVisibility" when another
extension-attribute (named primaryOrganization) is changed.

I thought that we could use
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Scripting+Hooks.

We can check if the attribute primaryOrganization is changed looking in
modelContext.getPrimaryChanges(),
but we cannot recreate a delete delta that can be used in the
modelContext.getFocusContext().swallowToSecondaryDelta()...

Can you help me?

Thank you,
Marco