[midPoint] Java script in Correlation Filter clause

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at evolveum.com
Thu Oct 19 09:56:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

you can use synchronization/objectSynchronization/condition and script in
it to return false for cases what you need to ignore.

Best regards,

Gustav

> Hi,
>
> What is the best place to filter out incoming  data during reconciliation
> that for some reason does not suite us, is it also Correlation Filter
> clause or another place?
> For example:
> I have CSV resource and want to filter out all records with:
> - empty value in login field
> - wrong character in login field
> ... etc.

>> Hello Arnošt,
>>
>> Thank you, you are right now it works.
>> Regards, Oleksandr

>> arnost.starosta at ami.cz>:
>>
>>> Hi Oleksandr,
>>>
>>> the variable bindings should work the same for all expression languages,
>>> so i guess you missed the variable declaration. you can try
>>>
>>> <q:equal xmlns:org="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common
>>> /org-3">
>>>    <q:path>c:employeeNumber</q:path>
>>>    <expression>
>>>                         <variable>
>>>                             <name>pid</name>
>>>                             <c:path>$shadow/attributes/ri:PID</c:path>
>>>                         </variable>
>>>       <script>
>>>       <code>
>>>       'HRM'+ pid
>>>        </code>
>>>       </script>
>>>    </expression>
>>> </q:equal>
>>>
>>> arnost

>>> script in Correlation Filter clause.
>>> everything is wrong.
>>> attribute then just compare both in  Correlation Filter clause but I want
>>> to find another way. Is it possible to do the same on the fly with script
>>> expression in filter clause?

>>> /org-3">

>>> eption.ExpressionEvaluationException: Couldn't evaluate
>>> expressioncom.evolveum.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.common
>>> _3.ExpressionType at 7f6fe5c2[description=<null>,extension=<
>>> null>,trace=<null>,stringFilter=<null>,variable=[],
>>> returnMultiplicity=<null>,allowEmptyValues=<null>,queryInter
>>> pretationOfNoValue=<null>,runAsRef=<null>,expressionEvaluato