[midPoint] 3.6.1 build failure

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Oct 17 15:02:37 CEST 2017

Hello,

the problem is caused by wrong declaration of one dependency. It can be
worked around by replacing "-Dmaven.test.skip" build option (under which
the problem occurs) by e.g. "-DskipTests" one.

Or you can use current support-3.6 branch.

Or you can manually apply the following patch:
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commit/ee315f9cdbeebb0ed618e6250975d5723699e135

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer