[midPoint] How to link unmatched accounts?

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 21:05:07 CET 2017

The correlation expression works, but whenever i run Import or Reconcile,
all accounts are treated as "Not applicable for task".
I just found out that if I go into Resources Details -> Accounts, and
select one of the Unmatched accounts from the list and click the gear icon
and select "Import", it works and the account is linked to the user.
However I needed to this to all Unmatched Accounts, how can I do this?
Also, this needs to happen automatically everytime, as an Account on this
Resource can exist before the user is created....