[midPoint] How to link unmatched accounts?

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:28:59 CET 2017

Hello List,

I have a resource that correlates to Users, but does not create them. After
the first time import, users were correctly correlated and linked, so the
correlation expression is correct.

However, some accounts were left as Unmatched. That was expected, since I
did not import all users yet. But after importing the remaining users, I'm
not able to link the remaining accounts. I tried both Import and Reconcile
Tasks of the Resource, and both of them numbers all accounts as "Not
applicable for task".

I thought I had to add a "Unmatched" reaction to the Synchronization
object. I had only Unlinked -> Link reaction. So I added Unmatched -> Link,
but that did not change anything.

What am I doing wrong?