[midPoint] Provision inherited roles in LDAP

IDM proyectos_idm at corenetworks.es
Mon Nov 13 12:03:46 CET 2017

Hello.

We  have problems to provision and deprovision entitlements, especially
with the inherited ones.

We have an inducement of a Role,   that inherits the entire hierarchy of an
organization defined in this way:

<inducement> [...]
  <role [...] >

  <orderConstraint>
  <orderMin> 1 </ orderMin>
  <orderMax> unbounded </ orderMax>
  </ orderConstraint>

</ inducement>

*Orgs:*

Org1 (Inducement)  -> These members have role MembershipRef and provision
the entitlement in LDAP

  |-> Org2                ->  have role MembershipRef in user.xml   but
  *NOT* provision the entitlement in LDAP
        |-> Org4                ->  have role MembershipRef in user.xml
 but      *NOT* provision the entitlement in LDAP
        |-> Org5                ->  have role MembershipRef in user.xml
 but      *NOT* provision the entitlement in LDAP
  |-> Org3                ->  have role MembershipRef in user.xml   but
  *NOT* provision the entitlement in LDAP

With this we get   the role in  midpoint (roleMembershipRef), but we can
not give it the LDAP group. We only give the entitlement to the first level
of the organization.

Is there some configuration parameter to force me to provision this
membership in LDAP?

Thanks in advance.

--

Segun el Articulo 5 de la L.O.P.D, le informamos que sus datos constan en
un fichero titularidad de CORE NETWORKS, S.L., cuya finalidad es la gestion