[midPoint] "archived" activationStatus and Connector " __ENABLE__" attribute

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Fri Nov 10 09:32:45 CET 2017

Hi All!

I found an old post in the mailing list archive,
Radovan Semancik on 31.05.2016 wrote: "the implementation is not finished."

It's been 18 months now and I wonder if there's any progress since then. If yes, could you please explain
how the "archived" status is handled by ScriptedSQL connector?
In every example I see the __ENABLE__ attribute is boolean. So how to pass "archived" status to the script?

Thanks!
WS