[midPoint] Help with error in resource configuration

Kaushal Saxena ksaxena at intermedia.net
Wed Nov 8 18:31:53 CET 2017

We are trying to see if we can connect to our AD resource. We see this error when we save and check the configuration. Does anybody know what this means?

500
 Internal Server Error
Unexpected error occurred, if necessary please contact system administrator.
11/6/17 7:11 PM org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Method onRequest of interface org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener targeted at org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.AjaxLazyLoadPanel$1 at 3d380f16 on component [AjaxLazyLoadPanel [Component id = result]] threw an exception

Intermedia
825 E. Middlefield Rd.
Mountain View, California 94043
www.intermedia.net<http://www.intermedia.net/>
[J.D. Power]    Intermedia Customer Support has been recognized by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience”

This message is intended only for the person(s) to which it is addressed and may contain Intermedia.net. Inc. privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this message and any attachment(s) by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.