[midPoint] Synchronization of users and groups

Jan Kaspar Caspi at seznam.cz
Fri Nov 3 21:07:06 CET 2017

Hi All,

i am new to midPoint and I would like to test it. I have installed 1 domain
controller and midPoint server on CentOS machine.

After few hours i have created user sync. Using import task i got all users
to midPoint. Using Live syng i am able to perform changes to

AD from midPoint.

Hell came with trying of creating roles for management AD groups members. I
am totaly lost. If i try to create Role, it is creating USER account in AD.

If i have created groups in AD i am able to import them as a role. Coul;d
someone helped me with initial setup? I am using midPoint 3.6.1 and it looks
like

documentation is not complete.

Also i am getting error :

No namespace in reference to attribute or association 'dn' in schema
handling for 'AD Group (kind: ENTITLEMENT, intent: group)

Is this root cause of all troubles?

Thanks

Honza