[midPoint] Bulk import from midpoint to AD

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu May 11 09:51:46 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have not previously used/needed plain resource account assignment. I
always used role assignment.

And be careful with the condition. Administrator user is a common user
and reconciling/recomputing would create the account in AD as well. I'd
recommend to use condition based on e.g. employeeType, employeeNumber or
something similar.

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer