[midPoint] Using Java-API to import an account from resource.

Prabhakara Rao Doddapaneni dp_rao at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 20:43:45 CEST 2017

Hello Team,
I am writing custom code for my installation and adding it to midpoint as a dependency.  The following is where i am:
I have a configured resource - oid: myResourceOid, name: myResourceNameMy code has a listner that receives user created events. An event contains identifier (key column value) of the account in the resource.Now this code has to call midpoint to import/modify/delete the account.I could not find a solid example to do this in the documentation.  I am not sure how to instantiate or call the service beans in midpoint's spring context.
Can anybody please guide / help me use Java API to accomplish this?
Thanks,Prabhakar.