[midPoint] Authorizations not being inherited

Rodrigo Yanis ryanis at identicum.com
Fri Mar 31 22:41:18 CEST 2017

Hello Pavol,

Furthering on this issue - while removing
*<focusType>UserType</focusType> *from
the inducement definition solves authorization inheritance for when the
user is assigned to the Org in which the inducement is defined, this
doesn't seem to apply to assignment of Orgs that are child of this Org.

For example, Org A defines inducement to role A with authorization
definitions, Org B is then set to be child of Org A, Org B is then assigned
to user. User is indirectly assigned to role A, but authorization does not
work.

Furthermore, if we define authorizations directly into Org A, and then
assign Org B (child of A) to user, authorizations are not inherited.

Do you think of any workaround for this scenario?

Thanks,

*Rodrigo Yanis.*
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226