[midPoint] Question about executing approvals immediately

Doler, Alexander Earl (LATCO - Buenos Aires) adoler at deloitte.com
Thu Mar 23 14:35:52 CET 2017

Hello,

My question is regarding the "Execute after all approvals" configuration for approval workflows in Midpoint. The default seems to be that when several roles are requested with different levels of approval, the separate roles are only assigned once all of the roles requested together have been approved. In the Edit User screen, the checkbox "Execute after all approvals" can be de-selected in order to undo this option and allow the roles to be assigned immediately and separately after their approval, but this option is not available from the "Request a role" screen. I need this configuration to be the default. I saw in another thread that there is a patch that can be applied to set this as the default, is that correct? Also, is there another method or workaround for configuring this option? I am using metaroles to configure item approval workflows.

Thanks,
Alex