[midPoint] - Administrator account won't regenerate after restart

Rodrigo Yanis ryanis at identicum.com
Thu Mar 23 14:10:53 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

We're running MidPoint version 3.5.1 and we're having some issues
regenerating the administrator account after having mistakenly deleting it.
While this issue came up several times on the list, I couldn't find any
case where the account wouldn't regenerate after a restart.

Do you have any clue where the problem may lay? Is there any data that need
to be cleansed in order for this process to work smoothly?

Thanks,

*Rodrigo Yanis.*
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226