[midPoint] midPoint User Template - Custom Forms

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Tue Mar 21 21:37:47 CET 2017

As for dropdowns, you can create in your custom schema extension
enumerations, those are dropwdowns with hard-coded values, I posted an
example not too long ago. You can hide or show attributes in the default
user template by defining

Completely hide it:

   <item>
      <c:ref>c:theAttribute</c:ref>
      <limitations>
         <layer>presentation</layer>
         <ignore>true</ignore>
      </limitations>
   </item>

Certain hidden:

   <item>
      <c:ref>c:theAttribute</c:ref>
      <limitations>
         <layer>presentation</layer>
         <access>
            <read>true</read>
            <add>false</add> <!-- only hide for adding users but show
during modify -->
            <modify>true</modify>
         </access>
      </limitations>
   </item>

Same goes for filling in attribute automatically based on other attributes
such as department, that would be handled via the default template also,

   <mapping>
      <source>
         <c:path>$user/department</c:path>
      </source>