[midPoint] reports notification

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:17:08 CET 2017

Hi, thanks for your answer.

I receive the following error when I send the link.

Couldn't send mail message to [mrveceylan at gmail.com] via smtp.gmail.com,
trying another mail server, if there is any, reason: Could not convert
socket to TLS (class javax.mail.MessagingException)

Note:   I use firefox as a browser and connect as https.

Thanks,

> Hello,
>
> there are so called task notifications, described in
> https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Task+notifications
>
> These are fired on each task start and finish. The task itself is
> available in "event.task" variable (midPoint Task object), as well as in
> "event.task.taskPrismObject" (midPoint TaskType object). So, you could
> create a filter e.g. on task handler URI (event.task.handlerUri) or task
> category (event.task.category) in order to distinguish report-related tasks
> from the others.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pavol Mederly
> Software developerevolveum.com
>
> On 15.03.2017 7:12, mceylan wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I want to send a notification mail that the requested reports have been
> created.
>
> can you help me?
>
> --
> Merve CEYLAN