[midPoint] Bulk: unassign resource

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Mar 15 20:49:52 CET 2017

Hello Marco,

although such a bulk action is planned for about two years now (MID-2249
<https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2249>), given current developers'
workload it is unlikely it will be implemented any time soon. Overall,
it should not be so hard to implement it, so maybe you could try and
contribute (see how other bulk actions are implemented e.g.
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/model/model-impl/src/main/java/com/evolveum/midpoint/model/impl/scripting/actions/AssignExecutor.java).

Or, if you need it more quickly, you can do this using "execute script"
bulk action - with a bit of groovy programming.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com